Let’s let “L” lead the way today in our Here to the New Year in Good Cheer challenge.
Yes, there are lots of “L” words lobbying for the lucky lesson of the day, but sometimes less is more. (Especially when I had the luxury of listening to visiting artist, JM James, last night instead of laboring over a longer post.)
So no lecturing from this language lover. I’m limiting myself to eleven lyrically liberating love notes or lullabies to lift you up when your spirits start to lag.
- Listen before you label.
- Lavish with love.
- Linger longer.
- Laughter lightens the load.
- Lose your luggage. (Figuratively, not literally. At least not the lingerie or longjohns!)
- Launch. Leap. Land. Repeat.
- Do what you like. Like what you do.
- Luxuriate in the little things.
- Legitimize your leaps of faith.
- Lean in. Lap up the light, levity, and loveliness.
- Leave a comment below.